RESIDENCE FEATURES FORT LAUDERDALE
- Supervised homes give clients the support needed to practice independent living skills and rebuild their lives
- A peaceful paradise; residences are found within 5 miles from the ocean, are very private and usually on a tree-lined street in an upscale or typical family neighborhood
- Living spaces are modern, featuring stainless steel appliances, granite and high end finishes, as well as big flat screen television and a laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Walk-in closets and ample bathrooms
- Signature Homes are staffed with caring and competent personnel who provide life skills training to assist in rebuilding lives and restarting familiar routines
- A cozy shaded patio, swimming pool and herb gardens are among the nuances you will find at our “beach houses”
- Minutes from Ocean Bliss Recovery Center Fort Lauderdale, yet far enough away to catch a break!
- Pleasant outdoor living: play, rejuvenate, unwind, relax, meditate, exercise, garden, read, swim, enjoy a camp fire or cook-out
- We invite eligible families to join their loved ones at Ocean Bliss Recovery’s family home for a week or as long as necessary. This supervised therapeutic setting teaches clients and loved ones healthy communication, how to stop enabling, and how to be supportive of each other
Ocean Bliss Recovery
- Fort Lauderdale: 2803 E Commercial Blvd. Suite 220,Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Pompano – UNAVAILABLE FOR PATIENT PRIVACY
- Tamarac – UNAVAILABLE FOR PATIENT PRIVACY