RESIDENCE FEATURES FORT LAUDERDALE
- Supervised homes give clients the support needed to practice independent living skills and rebuild their lives
- A peaceful paradise; residences are found within 5 miles from the ocean, are very private and usually on a tree-lined street in an upscale or typical family neighborhood
- Living spaces are modern, featuring stainless steel appliances, granite and high end finishes, as well as big flat screen television and a laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Walk-in closets and ample bathrooms
- Signature Homes are staffed with caring and competent personnel who provide life skills training to assist in rebuilding lives and restarting familiar routines
- A cozy shaded patio, swimming pool and herb gardens are among the nuances you will find at our “beach houses”
- Minutes from Ocean Bliss Recovery Center Fort Lauderdale, yet far enough away to catch a break!
- Pleasant outdoor living: play, rejuvenate, unwind, relax, meditate, exercise, garden, read, swim, enjoy a camp fire or cook-out
- We invite eligible families to join their loved ones at Ocean Bliss Recovery’s family home for a week or as long as necessary. This supervised therapeutic setting teaches clients and loved ones healthy communication, how to stop enabling, and how to be supportive of each other
Healthcare EAP is all about Ocean Bliss Recovery and Ocean Bliss Management is JCAHO Accredited. Our Partners are well experienced in providing comprehensive services, benefits and treatment to the healthcare industry for over three decades. We have a shared purpose of caring for people on life's journey, we cater to the backbone of the middle class America's Union Members.
Our global team members serve more people of varied ethnicities and our team members bring their culture with them to make our programs not only a place where you will get optimal health care but a place where the team speaks your language. Besides English our amazing physicians and therapy staff speak other languages; French Spanish, Mandarin, German, Hebrew, Italian and Portuguese.
Ocean Bliss Management creates opportunities that are limitless, so why not make Ocean Bliss Management and Recovery your next EAP benefits manager? We’re preparing out 2021 schedule and hope to fill out last vacancy with your members
Ocean Bliss Recovery
- Fort Lauderdale: 2803 E Commercial Blvd. Suite 220,Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Pompano – UNAVAILABLE FOR PATIENT PRIVACY
- Tamarac – UNAVAILABLE FOR PATIENT PRIVACY