Addiction Treatment Fort Lauderdale
Following your initial inquiry, when you are ready to proceed with a more detailed assessment, a formal phone consultation will be scheduled with one of Ocean Bliss Recovery’s clinical team members in Fort Lauderdale.
During this consultation, an in-depth assessment of your situation will be undertaken and discussed with you. Your treatment plan will begin to evolve as we collaborate with you on the unique issues you wish to address during treatment. We provide feedback as to what you can expect with regard to your treatment at Ocean Bliss Recovery.
Any proposed addiction treatment program will be tailored to fit your particular needs, and optimized to ensure your goals are realistic and achievable.
Following your phone consultation, you will have the peace of mind of knowing what to expect, as well as the information necessary to make the decision to enter treatment. While you are not obligated to proceed, if and when you wish to do so, all you need to do is call, and all the necessary preparations for a smooth and stress-free arrival will be made.
At this stage, and with your permission, we will liaise with your most recent addiction treatment practitioner to better understand your treatment history and needs prior to your arrival. In addition, based on your approval, select family members or significant others are invited to participate in family therapy sessions and/or family support groups.
What Type of Travel Support is Provided by Ocean Bliss Recovery?
We provide you with the support you need to make the necessary arrangements for your admission to our facility. If there is long distance traveling involved in your trip to our center, we want to make sure your safe and stress-free travel is well planned and coordinated.
Travel Support to Our Addiction Treatment Center Includes:
- Assignment of a member of our support staff, to serve as the point of contact for any issues that may arise as well as a travel companion so you are not alone.
- Assistance with travel arrangements, including itineraries and travel bookings.
What Should I Bring to the Treatment Center in Fort Lauderdale?
We’ve compiled a suggested packing list below to help you prepare for your stay at Ocean Bliss Recovery – Health Information and Medications – Bring your health insurance card, and a copy of any health related documentation that helps our team take care of the medical and financial detail of your treatment. Before you get on that plane make sure you have a copy of your valid insurance card. Also, bring along any prescribed medications you are taking. Our medical team will perform the diagnostic testing and assessment upon your arrival and will guide you with your prescription needs throughout your recovery.
- A VALID INSURANCE CARD
- Comfortable Clothing
- Workout Clothes
- Pajamas and Slippers
- Walking Shoes
- Running Shoes
- Flip Flops / Sandals
- Toiletries* (without any alcohol in them)
- Small Bag for Day Trips
- Spending Money – for purchasing souvenirs, snacks, additional toiletries, etc.
- Alarm Clock
- If you smoke, please bring your own cigarettes
- Stationery and stamps
*Do NOT bring items containing alcohol in the first 3 ingredients. Read the label to be sure. Avoid alcohol-based products.
What Should I NOT Bring?
- Alcohol or Drugs
- Anything with Alcohol Mentioned in the First Three Items of its Ingredients
- Bleach, Ammonia, or other Cleaning Supplies
- Permanent Markers
- Cards, Games
- MP3 Players/iPods, Radios
- Laptops or Other Internet-Capable Devices
- Revealing Clothing
- Clothing with Designs or Wording that Promotes Alcohol, Drugs, Violence, Profanity, or is Considered Obscene
- Reading Material/Books Outside of Recovery-Based, Self-Help or Spiritual Reading
Ocean Bliss Recovery
- Fort Lauderdale: 2803 E Commercial Blvd. Suite 220,Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Pompano – UNAVAILABLE FOR PATIENT PRIVACY
- Tamarac – UNAVAILABLE FOR PATIENT PRIVACY